Memoirs Of A Loving Mom nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award! Thank you so much! She turns her memories as a mom into easy to understand and lovely poems! Check out her blog!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate new blogs to receive the award and compose new questions for them to answer.
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your post/or on your blog.
What is your favorite blog and why?
Ohhh, that’s a hard one! If you check out my post I did for Valentine’s Day, I linked my favorite bloggers and explained why I love their blogs!
How did you feel when you got your first follower?
Haha! Maddy, I’ll be linking your blog and thanking you forever! 😝 The level of confidence I felt was incredible! I felt like such a good blogger even though I wasn’t back then! 😉 I felt that I could truly succeed as a blogger and was so proud! And within the next few days, more followers started coming in!
Has blogging made you a better person in some way?
Oh, my! Where to begin?! Blogging has given me the ability to connect with people thousands of miles away from me! It has made more open and willing to share my deeper feelings with people in person! It has made me more confident in myself because it has made me more organized, creative, and focused despite many distractions!
If someone told you that you could only make 5 more posts on your blog, what would you write about?
Ah, these are such deep questions! I guess they would be goodbye posts! I would explain how much blogging and my blogging buddies have impacted me!
If you didn’t blog, what would you do in that spare time doing?
Reading for sure!!
What do you hope your followers will gain from reading your blog?
I hope they will gain positivity for the day! I hope I cheer them up or help them get through another day! 💞
I think blogging has therapeutic qualities, do you?
For sure! Blogging can help me unwind and relax! Reading other’s blogs has a similar effect!
I’m gonna go ahead and reuse the questions because I really liked them!
- What is your favorite blog and why?
- How did you feel when you got your first follower?
- Has blogging made you a better person in some way?
- If someone told you that you could only make 5 more posts on your blog what would you write about?
- If you didn’t blog what would you use that spare time doing?
- What do you hope your followers will gain from reading your blog?
- I think blogging has therapeutic qualities , do you?