I just wanted to give y’all a few quick tips for making homemade blogging memes!! When I first started, it took me a while to get the hang out it!
I’m creating this post in the hopes that I will give you a shortcut to my vast wisdom! 😂😝
Remember you have until the 20th to send in memes through my contact page! Check out this post for more information if you don’t know what I’m talking about! 😜
1. Use Pinterest and Unsplash to find images for making them!
2. Don’t try to find images that match an idea in your mind already. Instead, look at different memes and let inspiration strike about how you could turn it into something blogging related!
3. Use apps like Befunky, Pic College, and Phonto for adding text!
4. If you have a favorite movie or show, look up certain scenes or images that you think can be used for something about blogging!
5. Try to think of things that almost every blogger will get and relate too!
There ya go!! Hope that helps! Feel free to ask me ANY questions through my contact page! 😉